Suggestion about the new server (1 Viewer)

color1

Реакции
Баллы
So it seems like the community opinion is really diverse.

Lot of people want GF, because its not that easy chronicle and is kinda hard to get to late game, also u have much more mass pvp, for barakel, tezza, zaken, 300 attribute etc.

On the other hand there are lot of people who want h5, because its more balanced pvp wise, u dont have that OP kamaels like on GF, but its too easy to get to end game, 1 month and a good CP will have 9 sets 1800 and 300 guns.

Imo both sides have its pros and cons and my idea is if u make a GF server at start and then in 4-5-6 months update it into h5. That way both sides will be happy and its a way 1 server can be alive for more then a year.

About maknig 2 servers, well be realistic we know its rpg u have biggest community etc, but its 2014, there are not so many ppl playing this game like it used to be before.

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
color сказал(а):
Imo both sides have tis pros and cons and my idea if u make a GF server at start and then in 4-5 months update it to h5. That way both sides will be happy and its a way 1 server can be alive for more then a year.
That's fucking epic idea. If the server will start with GF x5 without cakes and without premium accounts and then after 4-6 months will be updated to H5 x? you can keep the server alive for a very long time because of that.
And let's be honest, this is the only good way out of this situation. You can't open only GF, you can't open only H5, you can't open two servers simultaneously.

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
my respect to color. this idea i think is the best so that the server will be kept alive for more than a year. lets see if the staff will consider doing it and give an answer if their future plans is to upgrade the server from gf to h5 ( if the server is eventually gf) so that ppl that want to play h5 start here. +1 color

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
Add new option "gf+uptade to h5 server" in the official vote here https://www.rpg-club.org/newserver2014/

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
You know admins are not reading this? U can try to write Alice on ICQ. I see 1% chance of success. Also it's stupid to add this option to running voting. It would not reach even 5% after all

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
You know admins are not reading this? U can try to write  Alice on ICQ. I see 1% chance of success. Also it's stupid to add this option to running voting. It would not reach even 5% after all
this vote is fake ... even if  gf  will have 99.99% they will gona run h5 server

TheRealKirito

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
You know admins are not reading this? U can try to write  Alice on ICQ. I see 1% chance of success. Also it's stupid to add this option to running voting. It would not reach even 5% after all
yh cool story

M

mightygod

Poissie сказал(а):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgixOjGhVU
for alice

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

flashback

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
cmon greek, tell them

xLastre

Реакции
Баллы
M

mightygod

we (me and alice) decided to not open the server,bcz color has already won

OP
OP
C

color1

Реакции
Баллы
color always wins

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I will pass the idea to admins as soon as I will be back from holiday (tomorrow) so be patiance, there is still plenty of time until everything will be decided.

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
I will pass the idea to admins as soon as I will be back from holiday (tomorrow) so be patiance, there is still plenty of time until everything will be decided.
thanks, we love you [3

M

mightygod

JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
I am 100% sure that they will hear u and consider color's idea
tnx joscelin and color that u will make this srv a better place. i wish all ppl were like u..

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Other option would be to not reveal which update will come and when - so people don't stall on things that will surely be obtainable in X days :)

I mean, in mere theory, and I know that it might be very difficult task - there would be possibly to update either to Epilogue, Freya or High Five, not only straight to H5 ;)

Cheers, Dryad.

frampala

Реакции
Баллы
Color why do you speak mate? after 1 month you gonna leave whichever is the cronicle ^^

Astryx1

Реакции
Баллы
color сказал(а):
So it seems like the community opinion is really diverse.
Lot of people want GF, because its not that easy chronicle and is kinda hard to get to late game, also u have much more mass pvp, for barakel, tezza, zaken, 300 attribute etc.
On the other hand there are lot of people who want h5, because its more balanced pvp wise, u dont have that OP kamaels like on GF, but its too easy to get to end game, 1 month and a good CP will have 9 sets 1800 and 300 guns.
Imo both sides have its pros and cons and my idea is if u make a GF server at start and then in 4-5-6 months update it into h5. That way both sides will be happy and its a way 1 server can be alive for more then a year.
About maknig 2 servers, well be realistic we know its rpg u have biggest community etc, but its 2014, there are not so many ppl playing this game like it used to be before.
Very good idea... Nice thinking color...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх