Fail vote (1 Viewer)

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Some vitality items would be nice, I think ::) I mean not exactly cake that adds infinite vitality for everyone, but some potions that e.g. freeze the vitality for few minutes wouldn't hurt anyone ;)

Cheers, Dryad

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
Some vitality items would be nice, I think ::) I mean not exactly cake that adds infinite vitality for everyone, but some potions that e.g. freeze the vitality for few minutes wouldn't hurt anyone ;)
Cheers, Dryad
Best in cakes isnt vit .... best is constant pvp around them

GenghisKhan

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
Cheers, Dryad
I disagree. potions/runes give exact benefit to donator, while cake is having a risk. You can pay for the cake, put it somewhere to exp and 5 min later some party (or an individual) comes, kills you and "takes" over the cake. Than you can come back defend your cake, and there goes the second benefit of cake vs rune = more meaningful pvps.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
noname11 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
If i send u screen with vitality hat
we are waiting ))
We ? Please..
zskglt.jpg

Awaken, Aless, Shandy have vit hats, my char vit glasses

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
well.. that screen is from x15(midrate), they never used these items on x3, x5 so if they want to open low rate again i think that they will not add it, but we will see)))

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
noname11 сказал(а):
I've never seen cookies, potions on x3/x5/x15, if you have screen with hat you can just show us ))
first you ask about screens form x3-x15 then when she gave you this screen you complain that x15 isnt ood enought... cool story bro

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
ayeri сказал(а):
noname11 сказал(а):
I've never seen cookies, potions on x3/x5/x15, if you have screen with hat you can just show us ))
first you ask about screens form x3-x15 then when she gave you this screen you complain that x15 isnt ood enought... cool story bro
i said that ive never seen potions/cookies on x3/x5/x15 and no one disagreed with it, right? i asked for screen with HATS and she showed it, so whats your problem?
YEAH, I should ask for screenshots ONLY from x3 x5 only cuz x15 is a midrate and any vit items doesn't change too much on such server, my bad)))

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
h5 sucks
gf x5 with cakes is what the server should be.

with x2/x3 quest rates.

why cakes? cause we all played this game for too long to take 2 months to hit 85. and it's just xp, dont say 'oh youll get 85 in 2 days and bb pvp", you still have to pvp for dynasty sets, for every sod, for every epic, and so on, for quest/hunting spots, and so on.

but it will be a x5 bot fest w/o cakes, it should still be fun though

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
wtf? today gf has 10k votes, yday 8k, today h5 has 8.5k votes, yday 5k?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
And we are not mad because we are not suprised :p

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
VanityOne сказал(а):
Im gonna tell you what you have on GF :
pvp for zaken
pvp for frintezza
pvp for hellbound
pvp for barakiel
pvp for SoD when opens
normal oly arenas
THIS IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
so are birthday cakes! gogogo

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I wrote about this already to Alice, to have a look and to find solution for it, I'm not very happy about it either.

OP
OP
CL600

CL600

Реакции
Баллы
You should make 1 forum acc = 1 vote. It will be fair, let avoid bots and you will know real number of players on server :) not +++30k :D

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
Will open 2 servers, GF and H5 :)
nice ^^

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
x2 servers = fail again, dividing population for nothing, for ever making the wrong choices, i thought they learnt from previous misstakes but nop.
GL HF
Alot of ppl want play GF cuz have alot of H5 servers...
But no1 good GF.. u see 1? No...
U play where u want play.. On GF or H5.
Every1 have the choice...
:p

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
So... we playin' this fall or what

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Ok so, the votes spam is rly easy to track according to answer I got and have been cleaned 2 times already, that's why votes number changed.

About 2 servers I agree it's not very good idea but that's what admins decided and that's what gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх