wtb donation method for EU's (1 Viewer)

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
pm Scary in game

threat

Реакции
Баллы
Seriously they would make so much money adding decent donation options for EU players cause EU players are richer then Russian loafers :D

Orgrimmar

Реакции
Баллы
Idem here, plz put a method like paypal or credit card for EU/ Latin american ppl, i hate to exp w/o runes when other ppl can do it easy -.-".

threat

Реакции
Баллы
Orgrimmar сказал(а):
Idem here, plz put a method like paypal or credit card for EU/ Latin american ppl, i hate to exp w/o runes when other ppl can do it easy -.-".
You can't buy runes or any XP boosting potions

ubiQuitous

Реакции
Баллы
Wanted!
A way to donate...
Reward: 10-40? through paypal or ingame donations.
Hello dear RPG-community. Me, myself and my friends are looking for a way to donate and help to support the server. If you know how to donate from EU/America pm me on forum with a working guide or add aivernikos on Skype and tell him. You will be rewarded.
Some points to make it clear:

• It shall work for me.
    I want it before launch or max 1h after.
    If the adminstration creates a guide that works for me this request will become invalid
    If I can use my bank card for the transaction easily, your monetary reward will be greater.
    SMS method will also be rewarded but the gains might not be as high as for the point above.
    I will share the guide to the community if the submitter wants to.
I have tried all this common donation methods that is supplied for the 15x server but nothing seems to work, mainly because my Bank Card is rejected. For me it seems like the Adminstration don't want our RL-adena. I could potentially donate up to 1 000 000 rub in the foreseeable future, if I wanted or benefited from it somehow.
Ubi.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
UbiQuitous сказал(а):
Wanted!
A way to donate...
Reward: 10-40? through paypal or ingame donations.
Hello dear RPG-community. Me, myself and my friends are looking for a way to donate and help to support the server. If you know how to donate from EU/America pm me on forum with a working guide or add aivernikos on Skype and tell him. You will be rewarded.
Some points to make it clear:

• It shall work for me.
    I want it before launch or max 1h after.
    If the adminstration creates a guide that works for me this request will become invalid
    If I can use my bank card for the transaction easily, your monetary reward will be greater.
    SMS method will also be rewarded but the gains might not be as high as for the point above.
    I will share the guide to the community if the submitter wants to.
I have tried all this common donation methods that is supplied for the 15x server but nothing seems to work, mainly because my Bank Card is rejected. For me it seems like the Adminstration don't want our RL-adena. I could potentially donate up to 1 000 000 rub in the foreseeable future, if I wanted or benefited from it somehow.
Ubi.
and which items you will buy? a hat with resurrection or a cloak of greenary? D:!

WhatThee

Реакции
Баллы
Donation of 33666.67 $ ? Yeah, right.

ubiQuitous

Реакции
Баллы
WhatThee сказал(а):
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/potential
I could if I felt like it but it's quite unrealistic atm with these donation methods, not that's really any of your business what I do anyway.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы

GrannySWS

Реакции
Баллы
UbiQuitous сказал(а):
WhatThee сказал(а):
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/potential
I could if I felt like it but it's quite unrealistic atm with these donation methods, not that's really any of your business that I give hand-jobs on 54th street.  :-*
rofl, this guy deserves a golf clap. Impressive speech. Fixed your posts.
Cheers,
G

goldy11

Реакции
Баллы
i would like to donate about 3kilo of sh1t i just made and a fart while reading this post!!
how much rur ill get ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх