Mass RB party in Silent Valley (1 Viewer)

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
2evqSUC.jpg

Right after Server's restart today. At first there was hardly anyone in SV and there it was - the RB, right under the teleport's spawn. Thanks to high server population I quickly gathered a party of 10 people and had to kick 1 - because I can't count :/ The player I kicked got mad and buffed the raidboss (tank tried to stun but it didn't trigger). So we just stood there, strong in 9, full party and the buffed RB. And so other people appeared and formed another party. And other people came. So I told them "Raidboss is buffed, you can hit it if you want to - this is a public area and every1 knows that. But don't hit us." And so nobody flagged but the less HP raidboss had the more people were hitting it :D And even the other healer healed our tank, which was great (props to tank for spamming Aggro, Rb didn't switch target at all). In the end it gave me 1.5kk exp and dropped 1 EAs and some keymats (which I don't even know who picked).
Honestly, it was a nice experience. Too bad though, that the drops weren't better. GG

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
It's really rare to see the raid boss up. Gj

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх